(Lifetime) Ah, the cut-throat, crazy world of competitive mothering…and for six feisty Atlanta mothers in Lifetime’s all-new unscripted comedy Pretty Wicked Moms, it’s a raging, raucous mommy war. Jockeying to be the ultimate mom, this perfectly coiffed and manicured clique will stop at nothing to one-up each other.
Whether it’s extravagant birthday parties, devising a strict vegan diet for their one-year-old or masterminding their baby’s social climb (or should we say crawl?) to the top, there’s no end to their plotting and scheming. Knowing the competition among them is fierce, these swanky mothers take motherhood and mischief to an entirely new and outrageous level. As one Pretty Wicked Mom claims, “They all want to be the prettiest, the thinnest, the richest; and their kids to be the smartest.”
The Pretty Wicked Moms, with their adorably fashionable children, high-end lifestyle and hilarious views on motherhood, will grace the small screen on Lifetime, starting Tuesday, June 4, at 10:00 pm ET/PT, immediately following Dance Moms.
“The Hardest part Of Being a Mom Is Having To Keep a Human Being Alive!”
Lifetime’s Pretty Wicked Moms include:
- Emily: The Queen Bee – A self-made business woman with a two-year-old daughter, Amzie, who serves as ring leader of this group of competitive mothers.
- Nicole N.: The Doggy Mom – Emily’s partner-in-crime and co-clique conspirator whose “child” is her Shitzu dog, Summer.
- Miranda: The Southern Belle – A rigid stay-at-home mom who oversees her two-year-old son Ledger’s strict schedule down to the very. last. minute.
- Nicole B.: The Alpha Mom – Health conscious and meticulous in what she feeds her one-year-old daughter, McKinley, Nicole B. often challenges Emily’s and Nicole N.’s mischievous plans.
- Meredith: The Newbie – Recently moved to Atlanta with her husband and three-year-old daughter, Addison, Meredith’s good heart and innocence lead her to strive for acceptance from the other moms.
- Marci: The Divorcee – The most affluent, and shrewdest mom of the clique, Marci is raising three kids on her own after 23 years of marriage, bringing a different point-of-view to motherhood and the clique as they live life in the fast lane.
Set to Premiere June 4 the Unscripted Comedy Series Follows Six Competitive Atlanta Moms Breaking All Molds of Traditional Motherhood with Sky High Stilettos and Sassy Attitudes
Lifetime has ordered nine episodes of Pretty Wicked Moms, which is produced by Ellen Rakieten Entertainment. The series is executive produced by Ellen Rakieten, Fiona Kennedy, Chris Costine, Paul Barrosse, Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile, alongside Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Noah Pollack of Lifetime.